This is what I’m especially grateful for this morning:
1. The rosy dawn spreading out from behind puffy clouds.
2. Being aware of God’s boundless love for me.
3. Feeling refreshed after a vigorous shower.
4. The first — blissful — cup of tea.
5. A break in the heat and humidity of a Chicago summer.
6. Air conditioning in the car as I drive to the office (actually, ac anywhere is a blessing to me.)
7. Meaningful work with great colleagues.
8. Dear good friends who keep me straight with myself.
9. An afternoon with, miracle of miracles, no meetings scheduled.
10. The sound of laughter from my coworkers.
The best thing you can do right now is go and make a list of 10 things for which you are most grateful.