1. I got stuck after Faith, Family, Fellow Jesuits and Friends until Denise came up with “Free for All.” So, the first thing I am grateful for today is for her. She is a constant help and support.
2. I got through an invasive medical procedure – the less you know about it, the better! – with no pain and minimal discomfort. Thank God
3. It’s Friday. When I had a Tuesday & Thursday teaching schedule, I never really understood TGIF. Believe me, I do now and am grateful for the weekend ahead.
4. Having said that, I love my job. I’m thankful for meaningful work with terrific people. It really doesn’t get much better than this.
5. I’m grateful for you. I’m still somewhat stunned that people show up to read this blog.
Thank you for joining in this Week of Gratitude. If you want to be sure to get updates on future special events here on People for Others (like the upcoming Advent journey), subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail.