Most Catholics don’t know:
10. The distinctions among Monastic Orders, Mendicant Orders, Canons Regular, Clerks Regular, etc.
9. The difference between Diocesan clergy and Religious Order clergy.
8. What exactly a Monsignor is and does.
7. Why some Protestant clergy are given Pastor as their title, but pastors of Catholic parishes are never addressed as Pastor.
6. Why Catholic dioceses have Vicars. Isn’t that an Episcopalian term?
5. Why Catholics and Protestants tend to place different emphases on the role of Scripture.
4. Why we have both an Apostles Creed and a Nicene Creed.
3. Why bishops have pointy hats and staffs.
2. How opposed the Teaching Church is to war and to the death penalty.
1. Why the Pope wears “a dress”!
This is, obviously, a very subjective and partial list. What have I glaringly omitted?