Some days are, obviously, better than others but I can’t think of a day when there haven’t been at least ten reasons to smile.
10. Waking up ahead of the alarm clock and just lying-on in a warm bed.
9. Hot water turning brown as the tea infuses for that first glorious cuppa of the day.
8. Accelerating away from traffic lights in the dim Chicago morning.
7. Meeting friends at work.
6. Finding some goofy e-mail from my brother or a friend with a joke or a visual punchline.
4. One or more items on the Twitter-feed always makes me guffaw.
3. Kate, my colleague, is hilarious and her laughter is very infectious.
2. Bantering with my brother Jesuits at dinner.
1. At least one of your comments on the blog is sure to make me grin.
So, what things are guaranteed to make you smile every day?