Here, in no particular order, are 10 questions [for God, for others and for myself] that I should be asking more often than I do:
1. Lord, what is your desire for me?
2. Lord, where can I serve you today?
3. How can I help?
4. What do you think about…?
5. Have I understood you properly?
6. Do you have any questions?
7. Am I talking too much?
8. Is there anything you need?
9. What can I do better?
10. What am I going to do with “my one wild and precious life”?
Hmm. As Simon often reminds us, these are simple things that are hard (for me) to do.
What obvious questions have I left out?