After “The Most,” I thought I should tackle “The Least.” Again, in no particular order:
1. The least complicated relationship I have is with my two sisters. They always give it to me straight and unvarnished.
2. The least competence I have is in the area of Math. I think I have the numerical kind of dyslexia.
3. My least favorite animals are probably snakes. Then cockroaches and rats.
4. I am at my least patient when waiting in doctors’ offices. (Isn’t our time just as valuable as theirs? If they’re running late, have someone call and tell us.)
5. My least favorite devotion is to the Infant of Prague (probably because I don’t understand why people delight in dressing up those little statues).
6. Least favorite thing to eat? Eel. Because of the sauce. When I lived in Japan, we ate a lot of eel. (It was supposed to fortify us against the summer’s heat.)
7. The last thing I’d want to be is a butcher. Sharp knives and handling raw meat. Ugh.
8. Least favorite place on the planet? My home town of Belfast, N. Ireland. I hope never to see it again.
9. As I have probably told you, I detest country & western music. If I was ruler of the earth, I would have it banned!
10. The least I can do is say “thank you,” so I try to express my gratitude to God and to my fellow humans as much as I can.