This is a guest post by Denise Gorss.
- Here on People for Others, each Wednesday Paul will share a video post on a Lenten theme.
- At Days of Deepening Friendship, Vinita Hampton Wright will host her annual online Lenten retreat, with a theme this year of Praying Freedom, drawing from her new book and inspiration from other wise women authors.
- An Ignatian Prayer Adventure is an eight-week online adaptation of the Spiritual Exercises and a wonderful way to go on retreat during Lent and Easter. This year PFO friend Michelle Francl-Donnay and Greg Herrle will be sharing their experiences with the retreat through posts on our sister blog dotMagis.
- Other6 Prays Lent provides daily prompts to help us broaden our thinking about where God can be found.
- +3 Minutes for Lent returns for a second year for our Facebook fans, with reflections based on the 3-Minute Retreat.