In no particular order:
- The first flowers in Spring
- Memories shared with families and friends
- The sound of children laughing with wild and exuberant joy
- The aroma of a church where incense was recently burned
- Seeing family members after a long absence
- Reading Jane Austen
- Witnessing acts of bravery, kindness and generosity
- Eating fish and chips out of a brown paper bag
- Knowing you’ve made a positive difference in someone’s life
- Connecting with God
I’m sure I could come up with a couple of hundred things, but these ten were the first ones to emerge.
Want to add some more?